Wednesday, September 19, 2007

{Tag- I'm it}

Well my lovely photographer friend Rebekah tagged me today which means I have to give up eight things that most people don't know about me. Little did Rebekah know that I am the most BORING person in the world. But I can play along.

1. I majored in biology and psychology in college because I was convinced I was meant to be a doctor. Then I took the MCAT and realized.... hmmmm... maybe not.

2. I married the boy I fell in love at 13 when I was 32.

3. Yes, my daughter is named after one of my favorite restaurants - La Madeleine.

4. I have two real addictions. Coca-Cola and GOOGLE.

5. I try and act cool... but I'm really a self confessed GEEK.

6. I've tried to complete both a marathon and a triathlon and have failed at both. Still on my list of things to do... someday.

7. I may be the single most competitive woman in Waxahachie. I don't like losing. My daughter has a new soccer coach. He saw some girls sitting on their balls and he told them, " there's no resting in soccer - you can rest at home. STAND UP" . This is my six year old's coach. And I like him.

8. I'm not a movie person. I like very few movies. I am a words person. I prefer to listen to music with meaning.

Now I have to go find people to tag. ....
Dejah One of the first photographers that I found online that I loved. I think she might think I am a scary stalker

Charmi An online photographer friend

Sherri A fellow web addict (we've talked about it)

Carolyn My friend....The one least likely to do it. But she might just surprise you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Pope said...

Thanks for playing along, MarieQ!! It's a fun way to get to know our friends better.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home