Saturday, September 08, 2007

[Palmer Spokesmodel]




** I have two updates today. If you are looking for your preview and this is not you, please scroll down**
Some girls from Palmer High School stopped by my studio earlier in the week to sell some ad space in their newspaper. I told them I would put the ad in as long as I could get one of them to be my Palmer Spokesmodel. Take a look at a couple of the shots from today. I am not sure if I have ever seen more amazing eyes in my life. Thanks for helping me out Mary!!

Marie Quevedo is the founder and owner of Marie Q Photography, located at 213 S. College St Waxahachie, Texas (next to Mosaic Madness) and serving the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth communities. She specializes in Lifestyle Photography of babies, children, teens, families, maternity and furry friends. She also is a special event photographer for weddings, receptions, christenings, etc. Please visit her website at www.marieq.com or contact her directly at marie@marieq.com. ©2007 All Images and Content Marie Q Photography.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home