Sunday, September 16, 2007

{The new website is coming!!!}

I can not contain my excitement about my new website. If you only knew the pain I went through trying to pick the one that most reflected ME. I had lots of people give me their opinions. After seeing the website with my images in it - I know I picked the right one (for this year - ha ha).
That being said. I am now at the mercy of the web developer. I have no idea what is going to happen when they flip the switch. I anticipate I'll be crying at one point because it's not working the way it's supposed to. So if you happen to go looking for me and see that the site is down. No worries.. come back some time later and look at the glorious new website I've been fretting over since July.
uggghh. so glad to finally be done with it. Hope you had a great weekend! Look in your in-boxes... the newsletter went out today. If you want to be added to the list send me an e-mail at marie@marieQ.com.

Have you seen my new turqouise photo necklace. It's not hot... it's SMOKIN.

Be Good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home