Thursday, August 30, 2007

{Not quite a newborn}



I had the pleasure of photographing this five week old and her sister today. This session took 2+ hours to complete. I didn't use my camera the entire time. Instead, we tried everything to get little Kennedy to sleep. Newborn photography is definitely my favorite - but it does require a lot of work and patience from everyone. I was proud of Karoline for being a trooper and hanging out with us the entire time. It can be hard on any one, but especially hard on a two year old.
Heather, I hope you like the preview!
Marie Quevedo is the founder and owner of Marie Q Photography, located at 213 S. College St Waxahachie, Texas (next to Mosaic Madness) and serving the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth communities. She specializes in Lifestyle Photography of babies, children, teens, families, maternity and furry friends. She also is a special event photographer for weddings, receptions, christenings, etc. Please visit her website at www.marieq.com or contact her directly at marie@marieq.com. ©2007 All Images and Content Marie Q Photography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home