Saturday, August 25, 2007

{Fun Family}


I had so much fun with this family. I should start warning people that when they schedule sessions with me they will be walking, sweating, and potentially eaten by mosquitoes. Little Porter was just a blast. She is my daughter's age and she is just as spunky.
This family shot is not traditional but I LOVE images like this.
Be good!
Marie Quevedo is the founder and owner of Marie Q Photography, located at 213 S. College St Waxahachie, Texas (next to Mosaic Madness) and serving the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth communities. She specializes in Lifestyle Photography of babies, children, teens, families, maternity and furry friends. She also is a special event photographer for weddings, receptions, christenings, etc. Please visit her website at www.marieq.com or contact her directly at marie@marieq.com. ©2007 All Images and Content Marie Q Photography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home