Thursday, August 23, 2007

{My "small" ribbon cutting}



In a vain attempt to keep my ribbon cutting small, I only told a few people. I wanted to invite those closest to me. Those who had listened to me ramble and ramble and ramble on about photography for the past year. As you can see, our Chamber of Commerce did a wonderful job spreading the word. My husband is tucked away behind me. My friend Carolyn, the person responsible for me even having this studio, is guess where-- Not in the picture. My daughter, of course being a photographer's daughter, is exactly where she has been all her life - front and center. Her Grandfather,proudly standing next to her.
You know - it was a good day looking back on it. It was a milestone for me. So whether it had been four or four hundred, the significance would have been the same.
The new website is under construction. Keep a look out for the announcement coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home