Friday, August 17, 2007

{My Favorite}



I always like to wait until Mom and Dad have seen them all before I post one of my favorites. I like to share my favorites in person first and then share with all the readers. There are so many reasons I love this one. It could have been the challenge of getting it (that frame was ALL over the place). But I think it was about three year old twins being boys. And that tongue!!! I think it just makes the image. I will always look back on this picture and think summer time.

Be good!!

Marie Quevedo is the founder and owner of Marie Q Photography, located at 213 S. College St Waxahachie, Texas (next to Mosaic Madness) and serving the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth communities. She specializes in Lifestyle Photography of babies, children, teens, families, maternity and furry friends. She also is a special event photographer for weddings, receptions, christenings, etc. Please visit her website at www.marieq.com or contact her directly at marie@marieq.com. ©2007 All Images and Content Marie Q Photography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home