Sunday, July 29, 2007

{Announcing......}






Marie Q Photography is now conveniently located in the historic downtown square in Waxahachie next door to Mosaic Madness!!

I'm thrilled to announce that I will be opening my new lifestyle studio this week. A new concept for Waxahachie and surrounding areas, the lifestyle studio will be unlike anything else around. My goal has always been to capture more than a moment in time, but to tell a story, to capture the soul, to truly give you life unposed. To accomplish this, we have found a great location with the original wood floors that tell a story on its own. We have gone out and hand selected some furnishings to give the images taken here a home or loft feel. Both images in this post were taken at the new location. And I have to boast, that I am just in love with the natural light available in the studio. Let's be real here, we don't walk around living our lives followed by backdrops and studio lights. Though I have these tucked away in the back of the studio for occasions that warrant their use, I plan to use them very little.

The studio was a big step for me, since I am such a big fan of the outdoor portrait - especially in our charming Waxahachie. I have chosen to continue to offer both the outdoor and lifestyle studio sessions or a combo of the two for a $50 session fee. My true love is to photograph outside or even on location at your own home - as these sessions capture real life. The studio also serves as a meeting place to review and pick up your images. If you have been to my house in the past month, you may have noticed that I was outgrowing my dining room!

I'll keep you posted on the blog regarding events. Also, sign up for the newsletter to find out about promotions, coupons and special events. I can tell you we are planning on setting up a pumpkin patch for October and having Santa at Christmas. Stay tuned for details.
Marie Quevedo is the founder and owner of Marie Q Photography, located at 213 S. College St Waxahachie, Texas (next to Mosaic Madness) and serving the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth communities. She specializes in Lifestyle Photography of babies, children, teens, families, maternity and furry friends. She also is a special event photographer for weddings, receptions, christenings, etc. Please visit her website at www.marieq.com or contact her directly at marie@marieq.com.




1 Comments:

Blogger bootss411 said...

MADILINE....(however you speel her name :))
She is very photogenic. I see a model in the process. :)
Hehe.
Anyway.
She looks beautiful in that pictures. Well in all her pictures by that.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home