Thursday, July 19, 2007

{website maintenance}

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Technology... you can't live with it and you can't live without it. My web lady will be relocating my website over the next couple of days. I hope it will go seamlessly without worries. I do know my e-mail will be down for a couple of days. Please e-mail me at marie.quevedo@yahoo.com.

Marie Quevedo is the founder and owner of Marie Q Photography, located in Waxahachie, Texas and serving the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth communities. She specializes in Lifestyle Photography of babies, children, teens, families, maternity and furry friends. She also is a special event photographer for weddings, receptions, christenings, etc. Please visit her website at www.marieq.com or contact her directly at marie@marieq.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger bootss411 said...

PENNNY!!!
They look great in that picture.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home